Bala Kids Dentistry Membership Plan
We offer a pediatric membership plan that will give your family affordable access to
compassionate and comprehensive pediatric dental care.
Covered Procedures and Treatments:
- 2 Dental Examinations
- 2 Cleanings
- 2 Fluoride Treatments
- 1 Set of X-rays (as deemed necessary)
- 1 Emergency Exam & X-ray
- 20% Discount for any additional services
Please contact our office with any questions or to sign up and begin saving today.
Terms and Conditions
- Our yearly membership plan eliminates insurance company hassles and limitations, including no pre-authorizations, no waiting periods, no deductibles, no pre-existing condition limitations, no claim forms.
- The membership plan includes the preventative services listed on the chart provided.
- Coverage begins once this agreement is completed and payment is received in full. All membership programs run for 12 months from the date of payment.
- Membership plans are non-negotiable and non-refundable. If insurance is obtained during the duration of the program, a reimbursement will not be made.
- Siblings can enroll at different times of the year. However, additional membership plans will begin on the date of new payment and enrollment and expire 365 days after payment.
- We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. Payment for the membership plan cannot be made in partial payments, by check, or by third party financing such as CareCredit or PayPal.
- Any services not used will not carry over into the new year’s membership plan.
- The membership plan benefits cannot be combined with insurance or any other offers or discounts. It is only available at Bala Kids Dentistry located at: 15 Presidential Blvd, Suite 303, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004.
- This is an individual plan only and cannot be transferred to another patient.
- Payment for services not included in the membership plan, will be due at the time of service.
- All appointments must be confirmed 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If your appointment is not confirmed in the time allotted, your appointment will be cancelled and removed from the schedule.
- If the appointment is cancelled within the 48-hour period, a $50 cancellation fee will be applied.
- If the patient with the membership plan does not show up for their preventative appointment, it will be considered as one of their “exam, cleaning, fluoride” visits. We reserve time specifically for your child and do not overbook our time slots.
- Annual membership fee is subject to change at the time of renewal but not prior to the 12-month completion period.